For many years, Three Rivers Resort offered a great RV Park for guests to stay in Almont. Many of the sites were converted into cabin sites but we have re-opened 7 full hook up sites for RV’s. There are very few full hook-up commercial RV sites available north of Gunnison and only one in the Crested Butte area. Our location is an ideal base for all of the adventures this area has to offer. We are located just 10 miles north of Gunnison and 17 miles south of Crested Butte. It is an easy drive up the Taylor Canyon to Taylor Reservoir as well. RV’ers can enjoy all of the resort amenities while staying here: restaurant, general store, fly shop, guide service, concierge services, and private fishing just to name a few. No bath house is available so RV’s staying here must be fully self-contained units. Additionally, the sites are unconventional, in that the water/sewer hookups connect underneath the RV. This set-up isn’t for everyone but we want you to be aware. We will not accept tents, pop up campers or small trailers. For the best camping location in the Gunnison and Crested Butte area, call now for your reservations!
Metered electric charges may be added for stays beginning October 1st to the end of the season.
Additional Amenity Information
- Hook-ups include sewer, water and 30 or 50 amp electric service.
- There is a coaxial cable connection for digital antenna t.v. You must have a digital television for this to work. There are a handful of channels available on this system. If you have a satellite t.v. service, it should work fine at this location.
- Most major cell phone carriers have service in Almont.
- Wifi is available at the RV sites.
- There are two coin operated laundry rooms on the resort property.
- All sites are “back-in” sites, not pull-throughs, with water and sewer connecting underneath the RV. We are happy to help you get hooked up!
- Deposit: A 50% deposit is required to hold a site. This is charged at the time of the reservation. (Multi-Monthly may require 2 months upfront)
- RV Cancellation/Change Policy: If you make a large change to your reservation or cancel 30 days or more prior to arrival then we can refund your deposit less a $25 cancellation fee. If cancellations or large changes occur less than 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit may be forfeited or you may be responsible for original reservation amount unless we can re-rent all of the reserved days that were cancelled or changed. Small changes to reservations (a day or two difference in dates) must occur at least 2 weeks in advance of arrival. By check-in time, guests are responsible for the entire reservation that was reserved. “No-shows” will be charged for the entire amount of the stay reserved.
- Check-in/out Time: Check-in Time is 1 PM. Check-out Time is 11 AM (additional charge for late checkouts)
- Pets: with responsible owners are welcome, maximum of 2 per unit. Pets must be quiet, on a 6’ leash at all times while outside of the RV, always picked up after, and never left unattended. Violation of pet policy may result in being asked to leave with no refund.
- Site rules: Clothes lines or other visual detractors are not permitted. Vehicle washing is not permitted at the RV site. Additional tents may not be set up at the RV site.
- Parking: The RV and one vehicle are allowed to park at the RV site. If towing a trailer with additional vehicles/toys, a parking space on the resort property will be designated but it may not be at the RV site and fees may apply.
- Trailers: If towing trailers 25 feet or larger, extra parking fees may apply. Must be declared at time of reservation or check-in. Designated parking may be in a different area of the resort from your lodging unit.
- Trailers 25 feet or longer: $10/trailer/night.
- Fee applies from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend.
- Fee applies to all lodging guests unless staying in the following units: 14, 6, 17-22, 23-30, George Bailey Home or Loft.
- Fee applies to RV guests also.
Dates of Operation for RV Sites
May 1st through November 20th (may vary depending upon weather conditions).