Join Our Email List
For many years, Three Rivers Resort offered a great RV Park for guests to stay in Almont. Many of the sites were converted into cabin sites but this year we will be re-opening 7 full hook up sites for RV’s. There are very few full hook-up commercial RV sites available north of Gunnison and none in the Crested Butte area. Our location is an ideal base for all of the adventures this area has to offer. We are located just 10 miles north of Gunnison and 17 miles south of Crested Butte. It is an easy drive up the Taylor Canyon to Taylor Reservoir as well. RV’ers can enjoy all of the resort amenities while staying here: restaurant, general store, fly shop, guide service, concierge services, and private fishing just to name a few. No bath house will be available so RV’s staying here must be fully self-contained units. We will not accept tents, pop up campers or small trailers. For the best camping location in the Gunnison and Crested Butte area, call now for your reservations!
$40/night $240/week $600/month
Metered electric charges will be added for stays beginning October 1st to the end of the season.
Additional Amenity Information
- Hook-ups include sewer, water and 50 amp electric service.
- There is a coaxial cable connection for digital antenna t.v. You must have a digital television for this to work. There are 18 channels available on this system. If you have a satellite t.v. service, it should work fine at this location.
- Most major cell phone carriers have service in Almont.
- Wifi is available in the main store/office or in the immediate vicinity of the office building but is not available at the RV sites.
- There are two coin operated laundry rooms on the resort property.
- All sites are “back-in” sites, not pull-throughs.
- A 50% deposit is required to hold a site. This is charged at the time of the reservation. (Multi Monthly deposit is 50% of 1st month)
- Check-in Time is 1 PM. Check-out Time is 11 AM (additional charge for late checkouts)
- Pets with responsible owners are welcome, maximum of 2 per unit. Pets must be quiet, on a 6’ leash at all times while outside of the RV, always picked up after, and never left unattended. Violation of pet policy may result in being asked to leave with no refund.
- Clothes lines or other visual detractors are not permitted.
- Vehicle washing is not permitted at the RV site.
- Additional tents may not be set up at the RV site.
- The RV and one vehicle are allowed to park at the RV site. If towing a trailer with additional vehicles/toys, a parking space on the resort property will be designated but it will not be at the RV site.
- RV Cancellation Policy: Cancel 30 days or more prior to arrival and we can refund your deposit less a $10 cancellation fee. If cancellations occur less than 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit may be forfeited unless we can re-rent all of the reserved days.
2013 Dates of Operation for RV Sites
May 1st through November 20th (may vary depending upon weather conditions).