Please note that Three Rivers Resort is NOT a “marijuana friendly” business. While marijuana is legal to use indoors in Colorado (illegal in outdoor public spaces) on private property, we reserve the right to specify a policy of no marijuana use in our lodging units or on our property.
We have several different categories of lodging near the Taylor River to choose from. For descriptions, rates and pictures, please click on the categories above and then “more info” for each unit. Or, click on the unit #’s below in the handy summary chart. The units are listed in approximate price order from low to high:
|7, 8||Small 1 Room Rustic, 1 bed||Cabin|
|Rms A, B, C, D, E, F, G||Hotel Style Room, 1 bed + futon||Lodge Rm.|
|3, 4, 5||Large 1 Room Rustic, 2 beds||Cabin|
|9, 10, 11||Larger 1 Room Rustic, 2 beds + futon||Cabin|
|1, 14, 23, 24, 25, 30||1 Bedroom, 1 bed + futon||Cabin|
|31,32,33,34,35,36,37,3839,40,41,42,43,44,49||Std. Mtn. Chalet modern modular, 3 beds + futon or sleeper sofa||Cabin|
|57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67||Dlx. Mtn. Chalet on River, modern modular, 3 beds + sleeper sofa||Cabin|
|26||1 Bedroom + Loft, premium, modern, 3 beds||Cabin|
|27||2 Bedrooms, 2 beds + futon||Cabin|
|149 Loft Apt.||2 Bedroom upper unit in vac. home, 4 beds + sleeper sofa||Vac. Home|
|George Bailey Loft Apt.||2 Bedroom upper unit in vac. home, 2 beds + futon||Vac. Home|
|28,29||2 Bedroom + Loft, premium, modern, 4 beds||Cabin|
|6||2 Bedrooms on river, premium, prvt. hot tub, 3 beds||Cabin|
|17,18,19,20,21||2 Bedrooms on river, premium, prvt. hot tub, 2 beds + futon (seasonal in enclosed porch)||Cabin|
|13||3 Bedrooms, 8 beds + futon||Cabin|
|22||4 Bedrooms on river, premium, prvt. hot tub, 5 beds + sleeper sofa and seasonal futon in enclosed porch||Cabin|
|149 House||4 Bedroom custom home, 7 beds, fenced yard, hot tub, deck||Vac. Home|
|George Bailey House||4 Bedroom custom home, 6 beds, hot tub, mtn. views, porch||Vac. Home|
- Lodge rooms are hotel-style rooms above our general store with full baths and kitchenettes.
- Cabins are available in sizes from a small room to 4 bedrooms. All have full kitchens, baths and grills.
- Vacation homes and loft apartments are more spacious, have laundry facilities and all the comforts of home.
General Policies and Information
- Minimum Stay: Cabins generally require a 2 night minimum or $40 cleaning fee for one night, if available. Vacation Homes have a 3 night minimum or $100 cleaning fee for less than the minimum, if available. Lodge rooms do not have a minimum night stay requirement. A five night minimum may be required for the Christmas/New Year’s Holiday season and during 2nd and 3rd hunting seasons. Minimum stays and cleaning fees may be waived if there is an opening in between reservations that is less than the minimum or in slower periods. Please call for details.
- Payment: Cash, check (with id), traveler’s check, Visa, MC, Amex and Discover
- Minimum Age: The minimum age for renting any lodging accommodations is 21.
- Check-In/Out: 4pm or sooner if ready/ 11am or an additional day is charged
- Deposits: 50% of the subtotal before taxes and extra fees due at time of reservation or full payment for a one night stay due with reservation. Balance due upon arrival.
- Cancellations/Changes: Large changes to your reservation or cancellations must occur 30 days or more prior to arrival. For cancellations during that time frame, we can refund your deposit less a $50 cancellation fee. If cancellations or large changes occur less than 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit may be forfeited or you may be responsible for original reservation amount unless we can re-rent all of the reserved days that were cancelled or changed for that unit. Small changes to reservations (a day or two difference in dates) must occur at least 2 weeks in advance of arrival. By check-in time, guests are responsible for the entire reservation that was reserved. “No-shows” will be charged for the entire amount of the stay reserved.
- Trailers: If towing trailers 25 feet or larger, extra parking fees may apply. Must be declared at time of reservation or check-in. Designated parking may be in a different area of the resort from your lodging unit.
- Trailers 25 feet or longer: $10/trailer/night.
- Fee applies from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend.
- Fee applies to all lodging guests unless staying in the following units: 14, 6, 17-22, 23-30, George Bailey Home or Loft.
- Fee applies to RV guests also.
- Pets: We allow dogs and they must be declared at or before time of check-in. Dogs are allowed only in cabins and vacation homes, not lodge rooms. There is an additional fee of $15/pet/night and a maximum of 2 dogs per unit. Dogs must be leashed, quiet and attended at all times (never left alone in cabins). Pet rest areas must be used and all droppings picked up. Owners assume full responsibility for any damages to persons or property. No refunds are given if you are asked to leave because of pet policy violations.
- Smoking: All lodging units are non-smoking (includes cigarettes, cigars, marijuana or other smoke producing implement) or a minimum of a $250 fee will be charged to the credit card on file. We prohibit marijuana use on our property.
Click on map below for a larger picture: